I am bored out of my mind.
Don't get me wrong - I don't want the Raptor awake from his nap. I am just bored to tears of my life. Laundry, meal planning / shopping, bathrooms, vacuuming, cleaning up toys (only to get then out a second later to play with the Raptor) - B-O-R-I-N-G!!
I could iron (that would help hubby to look nice), I could sweep & mop the floors (since I last did that three days ago - mop, not sweep. Sweeping is almost daily). I COULD do a lot of things I guess. None of them appeal to me in the least.
Either does going out. I don't really know anyone to do stuff with here. And the whining is a little easier to deal with here @ the house.
I've facebooked, blog searched, and now posted - nothing really else I want to do on the internet.
aggggg!! someone come and save me from this mundane life.
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment