This car is old - I don't have an mp3 player plug or even a cd player
I can't wait until cars can drive themselves - they can already parallel park themselves - can't they?
I'm bored
That guy was totally digging for gold - I mean I just saw him for a second and he dug like 3 times!
I like when Moe drives - then he can listen to NPR all he wants & I can sleep
I saw a cab driving on the freeway from Willard to past Tremonton - random
The Molly Ringwald character has a little bit of Catherine Linton - being all societal yet digging the rebel
Oh no! I just got a rock chip
I love to sing out loud DRAMATICALLY - it makes people smile (because they think I'm a dork)
There is really no way to jam to classical music - how sad
How could Patty not know who Abraham (from the Bible) was? Seriously - she thought he was Jesus's son.
Maybe if I go around the entire radio dial enough then I'll find something decent to listen to
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment