Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"You should go to the gym"

oh yeah - well you should go jump off a cliff.
I've told Mo at least 5 times that I hate when he tells me to go to the gym.
It makes me feel:
1. that I'm wasting money having a membership and never going
2. that I'm not as nice of shape as I could be (which I could care less right now - I'm freaking pregnant and weigh less than I did during my "heavy depressed stage" in which my mother kindly told me that "maybe if you lose weight you'll be able to get pregnant")
3. that I should stop eating (which is what I was doing today when he said the phrase)
4. that he doesn't want me around

he says "I only say that because you feel better afterwards." To which my response was "ok so basically you're telling me to go to therapy" (because my therapist recommended exercise as one of the three combats of depression. Too bad she was killed by her husband when she was exercising - #)$*#*$&#*$( JERK).

And I told Mo that I'm going tomorrow morning to which he replies "but you should go now".

Nope, I'd rather continue eating, read my book, and ignore both you and my nonnapping two year old son.

Seriously, NEVER tell ANY woman "you should go to the gym" She might just blow your head off.

No comments: